My road trip to Tampa

adoho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I live down in Sarasota, about 45 mins south of Tampa, we went on a photo taking road trip this past Sunday.

1. Ybor City
_DSC5764.jpg

2. Ybor City
_DSC5805.jpg

3. Ybor City
_DSC5833.jpg

4. Ybor City
_DSC5843.jpg

5. For got to put my lens hood on, but I still like the shot.
_DSC5923.jpg

6. Girlfriend
_DSC5911-Edit.jpg

7. Girlfriend at the Skyway fishing pier
_DSC5974.jpg

8. Skyway bridge
_DSC5984-Edit.jpg

Good shot of the Skyway Bridge

#4 is my favorite by far... I really like it... though I would have prefered that he was off more to one side than smack dab in the middle... if he was on the right it would give more of a "something is beginning" spawning some thought (at least in my unexperienced eye), and if on the left a thought of "I missed something" also giving the viewer room to wonder.

Great shots. The last one is my favourite but gives me a feeling of vertigo :lol:

1,4,5,6 are all my faves! :mrgreen:

#4 is my favorite by far... I really like it... though I would have prefered that he was off more to one side than smack dab in the middle... if he was on the right it would give more of a "something is beginning" spawning some thought (at least in my unexperienced eye), and if on the left a thought of "I missed something" also giving the viewer room to wonder.

Yes, I have one where she is on the right, Which is what I was going for, but a car past by and got in the frame. I have another one with a guy on the right but he is looking at me and his clothes are to dark, they blend in to much.

The basic idea was person on the right, parking meter on the left and the arches serving as frames.

I waited about 30 mins to get that shot... :blushing:

Yes, I have one where she is on the right, Which is what I was going for, but a car past by and got in the frame. I have another one with a guy on the right but he is looking at me and his clothes are to dark, they blend in to much.

The basic idea was person on the right, parking meter on the left and the arches serving as frames.

I waited about 30 mins to get that shot... :blushing:

SHE!!??!?!?! :blushing: :blushing: :lol: :lol: Oops... I know how that goes... you have an idea in your head but the pictures never seem to quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite get what you want sometimes... Still a nice picture though.

Most reactions

Back