My shoot for TIME Magazine

Congratulations on your first post! Your work is great and I hope you contribute to this forum:mrgreen:! yes that is no doubt the Pay Czar...good capture..although...his shoulders are lost in the dark background.....maybe a light on a boom for rim light, lets see more! I'm sure you've got some interesting stories and pictures.

Congratulations on your first post! Your work is great and I hope you contribute to this forum:mrgreen:! yes that is no doubt the Pay Czar...good capture..although...his shoulders are lost in the dark background.....maybe a light on a boom for rim light, lets see more! I'm sure you've got some interesting stories and pictures.

thanks
yeah I would have liked more lights but I was shooting in an extremely tight space in a DC lawyer's office front lounge. Only had 10 minutes or less to do the photo on the black backdrop and could barely fit in a main light and a catch light behind him and the backdrop. whew!

Great job, I like how serious and strait forward he comes though in the photo. I think you did well for limited space and lighting...and very exciting to be in TIME!

Most reactions

Back