My sick son sleeping :(

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son has been sick with allergies...In Tucson AZ right now it is just horrible as I am sure in many places the same. My son has been suffering for a week his eyes have been so swollen. I took him to the Dr.'s today and he was able to get some eye drops and medicine. I then took him to the toy store as he really likes legos and he picked out a set. I am working right now in the home office finishing up some stuff and he fell asleep on the floor with his legos. I took a picture of him as he is my little angle...This was taken with no flash at iso 1600 with the D700 and 50 1.8 @ 2.8. and -1ev. I had fluorescent lights in the back part of the shop that was used as a light source. I did not want the flash to fire so it would not wake him up.

His name is Zion.

zion by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Awww, cute one, and I like how you made the best use of the available light. I hope he'll be better soon! I have a son who's riddled with allergies, too, and he still suffers, though he's 23 by now...

No HDR? :D

Zion is a pretty cool name, hope he get's through allergy season quickly!

I hope he feels better. It's bad all over. My allergies have been the worse this year they've ever been. It's triggered asthma and up until last week, I haven't been to the ER for 13 years for asthma. Best of wishes.

Awww, cute one, and I like how you made the best use of the available light. I hope he'll be better soon! I have a son who's riddled with allergies, too, and he still suffers, though he's 23 by now...

Thanks you very much!

No HDR? :D

Zion is a pretty cool name, hope he get's through allergy season quickly!

No HDR hahahaha .... He was named after Mt. Zion the holy land from the bible. We are catholic so we chose biblical names for our children.

I hope he feels better. It's bad all over. My allergies have been the worse this year they've ever been. It's triggered asthma and up until last week, I haven't been to the ER for 13 years for asthma. Best of wishes.

Thanks!! I have four children and all they all suffer from asthma some more than others. I also have been a life long victim of asthma but keeping active always helped control it.
I hope you feel better as well as I can relate to your suffering. Allergies have really hit hard this year.

vipgraphx said:
Thanks!! I have four children and all they all suffer from asthma some more than others. I also have been a life long victim of asthma but keeping active always helped control it.
I hope you feel better as well as I can relate to your suffering. Allergies have really hit hard this year.

Same here. Doctor gave me three prescriptions and said that allergies are at an all time high due to the warm winter. Best of wishes to you and your family.
Btw - cute kid man.

What a shame for the lad. Hope he is feeling better soon. You can see in his face he is not feeling well at all.

Hope all is well soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back