My smallest subject

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a piece of my backyard with my smallest subject getting its 15 minutes of "fame";)

100_2720.jpg

I really like this, the way the light hits the new section of leaf is superb !!

Deano;)

I like this a lot Vaporous. As a minor point on attention to detail in a shot like this, whilst the bug on the right is entirely natural, I'm finding my eye being drawn to it and out of the shot.

A can of Pif Paf in the camera bag should be considered a must in such situations... ;)

Humour aside, I love the sepia treatment, was this done in the camera, or as PP?

Thank you Chris of Arabia. The sepia tone was done with the camera. I wanted a different look and feel than a normal/natural colored pictured and I don't use sepia too much.

Chris, that tiny bug on the right made me think and think and think: now what does she consider to be "the smallest subject" - yes, vaporous, I was really wondering: did you consider the baby leaves to be it or the bug?

"Pif paf", tsk, Chris :raisedbrow: ;) --- but it is distracting, or confusing at least.

And I so sorely miss the colour that must have been there :cry: !!!

(Should I mention that I usually don't like the sepia that is built into the cameras and that much nicer tones can be achieved if you do it "manually" later?)

Nice composition and lighting. It would have been nice to see in green.

I was referring to the bug, but the funny thing is, I didn't even see the bug when the picture was taken, later after I downloaded it I noticed it. Kind of an accidental subject:lol:

Next time I'll do something really GREEN for La Photo;)

Most reactions

Back