My Son

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Automatic, but I love the results.. I really am loving the natural lighting that show the catch lights in his eyes.. Thanks for looking

t1.jpg

By far the best shot I've seen from you so far! The catch lights are great :) Where was this taken..inside or outside?

I'd be happy with those results, too - he looks great. :) You made good use of available light.

I'm curious as well - was this shot indoors or out?

YESSSS!
That's it.
Automatic or not ... this is what you were looking for in your portrait photography, right? And now you have arrived!!!!

LaFoto said:
YESSSS!
That's it.
Automatic or not ... this is what you were looking for in your portrait photography, right? And now you have arrived!!!!

It was outdoors... Was to nice to stay inside yesterday... We actually were getting every one out and I saw him there and couldnt resist shooting the camera.. He looked great!!!

YES After talking with my husband he said its NICE to learn how to use the manual and all, but who is going to ever ask you if its auto or NOT! LOl... SO TRUE.... SO Im stuck on auto for a while..I always get the results I want...

THANKS again!

I like how sharp the eyes are in this shot, my only critique would be he looks like he is in the middle of saying something (speaking). Very nice portrait shot anyhow.

Yup he was talking to me... Just when I thought he was done he started to talk some more.. HE likes to talk and there is NO getting him to be quiet for a few moments lol

Most reactions

Back