My sons first meal

perfect!!!

my boy is 3 months... i'm looking forward to the day when he eats food.. but i'm also dreadding it for the mess!

just put them in a non private album on smugmug

Awww my son is 4 months... 2 months for us to go till we get into baby food in addition to breast milk.

Ok back on subjet... The pic is great! No complaints here.

Awww my son is 4 months... 2 months for us to go till we get into baby food in addition to breast milk.

Ok back on subjet... The pic is great! No complaints here.
Our son is just over 5 months old. For the last week we've been letting him taste things like apple sauce (wife eats it all the time with cottage cheese). At first he would make sour faces which little dabs hit his tongue. Then he started grabbing at her spoon every time she was eating it.

So we talked to the doctor and she said anywhere between 4 and 6 months you can start tinkering with real food. So we decided today to give it a shot.

HE LOVES IT. OMG, he is so funny. He gets impatient between spoon fulls. His little arms shoot out and he tries to shuttle it into his mouth each time.

I just fed him some tonight a little while ago. I can't get enough of it, he's so darn cute.

Is your son showing any interest in foods yet? Have you seen what he does when you put samples of various things in his mouth?

What a cute kid. My preference is for the first photo, because Mom is helping. Both photos look very crisp and clean. I can't wait to take pictures as nice as these.

What a cute kid. My preference is for the first photo, because Mom is helping. Both photos look very crisp and clean. I can't wait to take pictures as nice as these.
Thanks!

Have you picked up a flash for your Rebel yet?

More important than when they start eating regular food is when they can start drinking regular milk (at about 1 year old). No more $30 a week on formula.

More important than when they start eating regular food is when they can start drinking regular milk (at about 1 year old). No more $30 a week on formula.
We've never had that problem. We've done the breast feeding thing. It's going to cost us more to feed him food. :)

Great looking kid there Tim! My son is 11 months now, so we are getting ready to make the jump to real food in less than a month.
Check out the Gerber banana custard....will love that stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back