My starts in photography

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Guys!

I am new to this forum and a beginner in photography. Until now I was just taking pictures with my Canon compact camera and I always loved to experiment with it so now I would like to bring this hobby to a higher level with a DSLR. (I'm thinking to buy the Canon EOS 550d)

I also decided to take part in a photo competition organised by Nikon Slovenia.
I would really like to hear your comments and if you like my photo I would really appriciate it, if you vote for me on this website(Galerija izdelkov ). All you have to do is press "GLASUJ" (which means "VOTE") to help me get into the final 100, from which the judges will decide the winner.

On the picture there's the famous apple tree in Cambridge, which inspirated the great physicist Isaac Newton for his most important work.
And the slogan "JAZ SEM INSPIRACIJA" means "I AM INSPIRATION" and is obviously related to the photo.

Many thanks,
Primoz from Slovenia.

Last edited:
Hello everyone..

This is Jasonkody , a newbie here. I love photography. I have some great pictures of my collection like waterfall pictures , flowers and also wine bottle decoration pictures to present them as gifts.

Hello everyone..

This is Jasonkody , a newbie here. I love photography. I have some great pictures of my collection like waterfall pictures , flowers and also wine bottle decoration pictures to present them as gifts.

Y'all might want to start you own threads instead of posting your introduction in someone else's introduction.

Hi, I voted for your image (I hope) - I thought it was nice.

I actually found many images I preferred greatly over yours, so I voted for them.

I'm not fan of drive by posters who come just seaking votes, so when asked to cast my vote, I take the time to find the image I truely believe is the best and vote for them...and its not yours

Hello, everyone! I'm new here! Nice to meet you!

Hello everyone..

What the? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I was hoping you would all consider coming over to my house and mowing my lawn!

THANKS SO MUCH!

HUGZ!

Most reactions

Back