My State Bird Pays a Visit

Great shots. Never seen one before. Thanks for sharing.

Mine is the Loon. I can share thousands of those.

Great shots! Fantastic capture on that last one. Gorgeous bird.

Nice shots, Peeb! I've never seen one of these, and your shots really show off those unique tail feathers. Great work.

Peeb, that last shot couldn't have gotten much better, very nice.

Fantastic shots.
Lovely bird.

Really nice set. I remember seeing those, roadrunners and the horny toads more than any other wildlife in Ok.

Nice shots. Beautiful bird. Personally, I would crop the third image to 5:4 portrait and print it 8 x 10 or 16 x 20. Double mat it with black mat closest to image edge 1/8 to 1/4", then white mat 2", and eggshell sheen black frame. It would be a stunning wall hanger IMO.

Last shot is a great capture! Bright and really shows off both the colours underwing and the tailfeathers. It looks very clean as well so the light was either just right or/and the clean up (brightening the underwing) has come out really well in editing. Often as not an underneath shot of birds ends up rather dark since the light is often from above them.

As said above a little cropping might well bring out the composition of the birds better, but the actual technical captures are great.

Excellent set. I agree on the last one, fantastic capture and so deserves a stamp.

Really nice Peeb!

very nice Peeb

Most reactions

New Topics

Back