zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Or as it should be known as. My former photo studio, or at least one side of it.

study.jpg

Way too many math equations on that screen. :1219:

Agreed. It looks like such a cozy setup, but all of the icky stuff onscreen makes me chilly. :hopelessness:

Not quite as messy as my computer room.:allteeth:

At least you have one....

Thank you all for the laughs.

I'm no longer using the space for studying. I've moved and work days in the plant compound and study evenings for the next days tests.

P.S. they're radiation calculations but might make a good cake if anyone's wiling to try.

Thank you all for the laughs.

I'm no longer using the space for studying. I've moved and work days in the plant compound and study evenings for the next days tests.

P.S. they're radiation calculations but might make a good cake if anyone's wiling to try.

I always bake my cakes @ 350° until 50,000 rads per hour. I like my cakes glowing. :mask:

So I only have one exam left to do on Monday then I'm off to OJT for a bit in the new year to get my letter of qualification. I have between now and Monday to study then I can relax.

I may even unpack the camera this weekend.

Last edited:
I thought that was a joke! People really study and understand stuff like that! Good luck! I would be running the other way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back