My stuff.

jordski11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I'm new to photography but i find it really good fun and I love the rewards.
I've been taking some photos, not too many recently (camera broke) and i just wanted to share some stuff on here. I'll post my flickr page, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would leave comments on some photos if they are good, or criticism is fine. Obviously these photos are nothing amazing, taken on a very budget camera. I'm hoping to pick up a starter DSLR for my birthday Nikon D40?

Anyway heres the link, please if you can take the time to tell me where i can improve. Thanks a lot.

Flickr: bustmymove's Photostream

If you want people to give you comments, it is best to post a few pics ( 3 or 4) at most and upload them to the site rather than a link. you will get 10 times more feedback that way. But I will look at them anyhow.;)

To imbed a picture from Flickr, go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight and select it. Right click on your selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the box (the one that looks like a palm tree with a camera in front of it, next to the white and blue balloon icon). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 'http://' in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button.

To imbed a picture from Flickr, go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight and select it. Right click on your selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the box (the one that looks like a palm tree with a camera in front of it, next to the white and blue balloon icon). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 'http://' in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button.

Alright thanks a lot.

i didnt specify initially cause there were so many i liked.

a few that really stood out to me were:

Shooby doo wop
Glum
DSCF0319
Silver lining
Gate
DSCF0286
Aging Fence
DSCF0138
The sky....
DSCF0268

...ok that was maybe more than a few. :p

they have wonderful color to them. the rocks and the fence in particular have excellent texture!

If you are really new to photography, looking at some of those images, seems that you have a great eye.

I find some of the pictures a bit over saturated, but overall, nice job! I wish I had stuff that good

If you are really new to photography, looking at some of those images, seems that you have a great eye.

I find some of the pictures a bit over saturated, but overall, nice job! I wish I had stuff that good

I agree about over saturation, basically the photos up there I took on a camera I picked up for £20 off ebay. I took a lot of photos with it having never done any photography before. So that explains simple mistakes like that. My camera has broke so that explains the shortage of very recent pics. I am finding photography fun and I enjoy seeing other peoples work and learning from it.

Thanks to all of you that have given me some feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back