My Summer Pictures

Shaisgs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Got my Canon SX210 a few months ago. It's the most advanced P&S camera I've owned so far and I'm loving it. I'm feeling almost ready to move up to next level, DSLR.

Until then, here are some shots I took over the summer ;)
The full albums can be found in my Picasa albums
Picasa Web Albums - Shai

Comments are welcome!

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0849a.jpg

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

Enjoy!​

not bad I would have to say that the forth one is my favorite of all of them congrats :)
some also seem a bit over exposed exposed and one or two have to much saturation

Thanks for the feedback!

Would you mind pointing out which pictures you're referring to about the saturation? It's good to know where I need to improve.

I really like the 1st one. See a lot of smoke pictures but not so many fire pictures. It's a great shot.

Any of these taken on manual modes or auto?

I would critique, but I've had too much to drink watching the Browns / Rams game....

What I will say is that you've got a great eye for photography. If you wouldn't have said that you were shooting with a P&S, I wouldn't have known. Since you did say that you were shooting with at P&S... I can see where you were limited. Nice work, tou deserve to treat yourself to an SLR.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Good examples that make obvious that you do not need an SLR in order to take good photos! When you have "the eye" and a feeling for composition then you can take good photos with ANY camera.

Most reactions

Back