My Sunday ritual...May 1, 2005

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, Sundays have been reserved for the last month or so to get out and take some photos, and walk around the city to find subjects. The below are some of these from yesterday. Let me know what you think.

One of me before I got started. I never take photos of myself, but it was a good day and I felt like it:)
21034203-M.jpg

Here is a bridge ove the Mississippi next to the old Grainbelt beer company.
21028696-M.jpg

A gentleman playing a little bongo downtown on the Twins Plaza
21074032-M.jpg

A deserted restaurant patio. I found this pretty much by accident. I was going to find a spot to sit down and clean my lens off, and saw all of these pink trees. Iwent down further and found everything was pink in the courthard. Lightposts, railings, garbage cans, the windows of the building behind it...you get the picture. It was pretty cool to be surrounded by this.
21028686-M.jpg

more from the pink patio
21032623-M.jpg

Just a building I liked...
21028713-M.jpg

This was sitting on the ground of someones apartment/condo entrance. Thought it made a cool picture
21031460-M.jpg

An interesting collection of nozzles and pipes on the old Gold Medal Flour building
21073843-M.jpg

I have a few more in this series, some you may have seen, some maybe you havent. Visit http://crystalview.smugmug.com/, titled, "Warehouse District"

Thanks very much for looking! Let me know what you all think. Take care -Jared

Nice series, I enjoyed it, I am in Minneapolis about a dozen times a year for business, but alas lack the time to leave the corporate building. Nice shots.

Thanks again Canoncan. Minneapolis is a cool place in many aspects. I've been on a tear taking pictures around here lately. I'll be moving to Summit County Colorado at the end of the summer, and want to make sure I get some photos before I go. If you ever have time when you're around here, I'll be more than happy to show you some cool spots. But I know how the whole time issue goes when you're here for work. Thanks again, Take care-Jared

Crystal! I love the picture with pink trees and the street lamp! Wonderful! and I like your selfportrait :p

Most reactions

Back