my sunshine

kalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we've been getting snow for a couple weeks now.
we finally had some beautiful weather condusive to playing outside in it this past weekend.

my favorite model...:lovey:
gianna.
on the go, as usual... at least waving as she passes & flashing that beautiful smile.

Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 1/640 second
F Number: F/5.6
Focal Length: 35 mm
ISO Speed: 400

4dxrnuo.jpg

She is still as pretty as ever!
Her eyes! You'll have to surround your house with three layers of barbed wire to fend off her suitors in only a few more years to come!!! :shock:

And you are the one who created those wonderful cross processing looking photos of Gianna, and I have always waited for you to come back to TPF to ask you once more how you did those.

Only once did I suddenly create a similar effect when I was just playing with Photoshop, but sort of clicked it away and could afterwards never any more re-create the effect.

Can you tell me?

Geez, that girl is gorgeous! Very nice picture!

Ahhhh shooting in direct sunlight is difficult. The blow outs in the back are a bit distracting, but the picture over all is very nice and one of the better pictures I've seen on this board lately :) My suggestions are careful with over sharpening in post processing, try not to blow out the back ground, and watch your rule of thirds. Pretty shot though! :)

Most reactions

Back