My teenage son

Love his look -- such a great moment. If you can replace the background (maybe with just sky or sky+trees), the photo would be so much better.

@alexis.alvarez .. not so sure how to replace the background with just the sky + trees.
I think alexis.alvarez is suggesting you use Photoshop and get into some highfalutin editing. Same shot, just wiping out the cars and tree.

Personally, I don't have Photoshop, so I don't do that. I just learn to watch out for extra stuff in the background. Sometimes I ask my subject to move a few steps left or right to get a better background. Or I move.

@Designer Yes, that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thank you for saying my son has potential. I'm going to make him my main subject that I post frequently, follow him with my camera and keep shooting..
If your son is willing to spend time helping out his mom, then you should count yourself lucky. Work with him in setting up shots with him doing something he is interested in. He can be looking at the camera or not, depending on what he is doing. Tight head shots, full-length shots, invented poses, with a friend, whatever.

@Designer sounds like a plan, I'm excited to get started! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back