My third glass...

Solidjake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... and I LOVE it :D This lens is a must have. The night shots are incredible. What takes 3-4 seconds on the kit lens can be done in a second or under with this

photoyfc.jpg

Solidjake said:
... and I LOVE it :D This lens is a must have. The night shots are incredible. What takes 3-4 seconds on the kit lens can be done in a second or under with this

I like that lens. It's pretty good minus the green CA at night but that can be corrected In post.

I'm assuming it's the 35/1.8 DX?

Congratulations. I love my 35mm f/1.8 too

Been thinking about getting this lens. Congrats on the purchase! Mind posting some pics from your new baby? :)

Hehe, exactly the same camera and lenses as I use them. :)

Photographically I miss HSS on the D5100. Thats all I miss photographically. I wished there was a way to give HSS to a camera that doesnt natively support it, but apparently thats not possible.

35mm f/1.8 is my favorite so far too

It's been very good for me.

It's a great lens! Sad that I don't have it in my bag any more. Have fun with it. :)

i want one, but sad they dont make a 1.8 that is FX, dont have the cash for a 1.4 with the impending new purchase of a d600

35 1.8 looks "alright" on FX. Slight vignetting at 1.8

this is a great lens for the money, still prefer the nifty fifty though.

35 1.8 looks "alright" on FX. Slight vignetting at 1.8
the only reason i would buy one now would be to use between 1.8 and 2.8 since i already have the 24-70. i may just buy it for the lady for her birthday so i can have it and cover her birthday at the same time...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back