In the limelight.

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

On the way to the top of the Rock.

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0781.jpg

DSC_0783.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Too much to comment but I don't like one thing. Why didn't you tell me you are going to be in NY? There is like nobody to shoot with here. I know that's sounds weird but its true. When were you here?

None of these really say NY to me except maybe 4 and 10. Maybe it's me, but if I was in NY, I'd want to get some of the grime of the city. I'd be looking for photos of the streets, the alleys, the aged architecture, the hustle and bustle, night time, the lights, and the people. You have some good shots in here though, but you could've probably done without the one of the backs of their heads.

It's always a pleasure to see my city through the eyes of a guest. And it's nice also to see that 'street' photography is alive and well. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

I'll be wandering about the Canal Street area tomorrow toting an old film rig, a light meter and a pocket stuffed with home-rolled Tri-X(r) 20's. Some might say that there are better things I could be doing with my time -- but they're wrong.

I was in there the 4th from 11-6PM. We were only there to see rockefeller (so yes, its Rockefeller) and the Phantom of the Opera play. (an amazing production.). I tried to get the NY feel most with numbers 6 and 4. It was a controlled stay, so not much time to shoot exactly what I wanted..per say.

Thanks for your comments.
Mark

Hey Torus, if I don't work this sunday want to go out to shoot? I want to see the MEat Packing district and possibly "get" into some of the old slaughter housed (Chillers dream lol). I might have a friend to tag along.

Most reactions

Back