My trip to the zoo - C and C please

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts on these photos taken at the Calgary Zoo this past summer? What did i do right? What can i do better next time?

_MG_4414.jpg

_MG_4405.jpg

_MG_4400.jpg

_MG_4397.jpg

_MG_4395.jpg

#1 made me chuckle lol The Dof is just great. The guy in the background is fun. I wish you would of focused on the birds eye. Then you could of gotten some cool detail from his crazy eyelashes!!
#2 is cute w/ everyone lined up.......I might mess w/ the crop, something just doesn't work for me. Maybe just a little too tight?
Keep shooting these were fun to look at!!

Very well done IMO on #1 - #3. I really like these pics. #4 does suffer from loosing the highlights a bit.

i love 1-2! the others are ok too, except for the blown out highlights in 3-4 that is. 5 might be a little dark, but it could just be my monitor. i do like the position of the bird in five and the tight framing.

First - add some commentary to #1 & #2.
They are both well composed.
#1 maybe up the exposure a touch, and focus on the eyes...which due to the location of the eyes may mean a larger aperture.

I really like #1, a very good chuckle.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. I wish I had more time to properly capture frame #1, those these fellows were quick to move away from me!

Most reactions

Back