My trip to Tokyo

Denon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't postprocess or uploaded any of these but now it's time. From my trip to Tokyo last october, truly amazing place and I wanna go back some day!

Please feel free to comment.

First day by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

Wishes by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

King of Tattoo 1 by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

Ginza Sushi by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

Bubbles Shinjuku 2 by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

Tokyo skyline by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

D80_3120 by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

Fishmarket B&W by T.Onnemar, on Flickr

These are all good, but #6 is a freaking great image. I'm tempted to edit it for the fun of it.

Nice series! I live about 600 miles south of Tokyo right now. Totally different Japan than what you show here. Hope to make a trip up soon to see the action of the city.

These are all good, but #6 is a freaking great image. I'm tempted to edit it for the fun of it.

Thanks! Feel free to do whatever you feel like :)

Nice series! I live about 600 miles south of Tokyo right now. Totally different Japan than what you show here. Hope to make a trip up soon to see the action of the city.

Thanks! Yeah I totally loved the city but I would like to experience the rest of the country as well(someday...)

you got some great shots! especially with the harajuku girl. I've lived in Japan for 6 years and been to Tokyo many times and never got lucky enough to have been let a chance to take a picture like that. theyre really shy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back