My trip to USA

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello guys,

First of all, i would like to thank you all for the help in my decision about what gear to get.
I ended up buying a D810, a 70-200mm/2.8 VRII, a 14-24mm/2.8G ED, 105mm/2.8 macro and a 50mm 1.8.

Here are some of my first shots with my new gear:

20141016DSC_01601.jpg
20141016DSC_0079.jpg
20141016DSC_0134.jpg
20141016DSC_0210.jpg
20141016DSC_0060.jpg
20141016DSC_0017.jpg

Beautiful country btw. Loved it.

Glad you had a good time!

I recognize Baltimore and Washington, DC. Where else did you go?

So glad you enjoyed your visit! I quite like number 2 in this set.

Thanks for sharing. Come back again and share us your eye some more. Or meet up with a bunch of us.

Also, all of your shots you posted are lovely. I'd recommend upping the exposure compensation or brightness for #2 just a little. Make the man's suit/hat/skin tone just a little lighter, make the bottle appear almost as an apparition. It will (IMHO) make a lovely shot even more powerful.

Hey I live in Silver Spring! Wish I knew you were coming through the area, lots of good stuff around here and right in DC

Ha! What a coincidence!
I am new in this forum, so i don't post much, but i did post in my old thread where i asked tips about what gear i should get on this trip. A shame that we didnt met there hehe
But i will be back (not soon, though :tongue:), my aunt lives in Silver Spring.

Thanks for sharing. Come back again and share us your eye some more. Or meet up with a bunch of us.

Also, all of your shots you posted are lovely. I'd recommend upping the exposure compensation or brightness for #2 just a little. Make the man's suit/hat/skin tone just a little lighter, make the bottle appear almost as an apparition. It will (IMHO) make a lovely shot even more powerful.

Thanks!
I will definitely try these advice later in this pic. Lets see what i can do with my limited skill in photoshop haha.

Ooh, hard rock! Those were the days, thanks for the photos and bringing back some memories=)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back