My turn with hummingbirds

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally found some cooperative hummers. Not quite as cool as MathewO, but I'll take them.. Comments welcome :)

1 Nictitating eyelid
Hummingbird 9_18 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

2 Itchy
Hummingbird 9_18 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 - Pose
Hummingbird 9_18 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Hummingbird 9_18 5 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Hummingbird 9_18 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 3 Million + views!, on Flickr

Agree #1 is unique. Not sure I've ever seen their eye closed like that. Sweetness :)

Excellent. I too like the 1st with the 2nd being a close - well, second. I've caught them scratching like that but motion blur made the pics useless.

Nice shots Kris :encouragement:

in number 2 that thing looks funny, i have never seen a humming bird fluff up its feathers like that.

awesome shots..

That first one is wild, I first thought, is it dead??? I've got to get much better to keep up with you all!

Thank you everyone! LOL, no hummingbirds were harmed in this set. The hummingbird was cleaning it's bill off after doing whatever it is that hummingbirds do on flowers, lol...

Better get your shots in while you can, I haven't seen any of mine for a few days now. I'll leave the feeder out for another week or so but I doubt I will see them again until spring.

Not sure how I missed this thread...

I really like the first one, something you don't see everyday, actually, a couple of shots in this thread I've never seen.

Very nice, obviously :)

Fantastic color quality. I wish my camera could do that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Good. Grief.
Here I was just about to post some more hummer pics, thinking I'd really upped my game and gotten even better shots than I had in my last thread--and then I see THESE. And now, I'm right back to feeling like that one-armed drunken monkey with a camera. ;-)

I hope you at least have the decency to be slightly embarrassed about just how incredibly good you are. LOL.
Just kidding, of course--trying to cover the jealousy with humor. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back