My two year old

AmberA100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My daughter Megan was picking rose petals and blowing kisses with them. This first one is a kiss being blown and the second is her reaction to what she was doing hehe.

DSC02775.jpg

meganrose1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)
Amber

second one is great

Id have to agree with Mesoam

I love the second one!

Incredibly adorable. And your lighting and bw conversions are lovely too.

Thanks everyone! :)

Incredibly adorable. And your lighting and bw conversions are lovely too.

Thanks Ajay, its not a conversion though. I shot it in B&W :)

Amber

Very cute! Love the 2nd one too!

Very nice shots of your daughter Amber. But I cant help think that these would be even better with more contrast in the black and white tones.

I see that you have a "do not edit" tag on your profile. But I have a sample of what #2 could look like with a little more work. If you would like to see it, let me know, and I can send you a PM. :)

Nevertheless, these are nice. Good job.

NJ

Thanks everyone! :)

Thanks Ajay, its not a conversion though. I shot it in B&W :)

Amber

I stand corrected! I never get such good results shooting in black and white instead of converting later. Well done!

Very cute! Love the 2nd one too!

Thank you :)

Very nice shots of your daughter Amber. But I cant help think that these would be even better with more contrast in the black and white tones.

I see that you have a "do not edit" tag on your profile. But I have a sample of what #2 could look like with a little more work. If you would like to see it, let me know, and I can send you a PM. :)

Nevertheless, these are nice. Good job.

NJ

Thanks NJ. PM sent. If you would like to just post what you think needs to be done to the image in PS to make it better, that would be great.

I stand corrected! I never get such good results shooting in black and white instead of converting later. Well done!

Thanks Ajay! :)

Amber

Thanks NJ. PM sent. If you would like to just post what you think needs to be done to the image in PS to make it better, that would be great.

Thanks for the PM Amber. What I was going to suggest was bumping up the shadows and highlights to give it more of an effect. This is one way to do it: 1) Adjust the level to 15, 1.15, and 255. 2) Do a Gradient Map adjustment and set it to black, white (the third one I believe). Just a suggestion.

Great photos again. :)
NJ

Thanks NJ :) I'll will try to play around with it later. (Getting some cooking out of the way tonight ;) )

Amber

Watch out for the dust spots on number 1, otherwise nice shots.

Watch out for the dust spots on number 1, otherwise nice shots.

Yes thank you. I saw that after I posted it. Easy to take out, I just missed it at first on this one.

Its really irritating because this spot is in my camera body and I cannot get rid of it! I thought it was a scratch on my lens at first, but its showing up with both lenses. I've used the CO2 dust thing that is meant for computers but cant get rid of it :( any ideas?

Amber

Most reactions

Back