My Uncles Baby Girls c&c

Lucky13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my grand fathers yard where i took these is all trees so some of them didnt do what i wanted them to due to the spots of light...but a few did really well id love to know what i could do to better the pictures thanks everyone...

DSC03248copy-1.jpg

my favorite sweet little bree

DSC03237copy.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

i dont know why i like this one but i do..

DSC03223.jpg

the sun really did nothing for this one i didnt get alot of good ones of brook because shes the wild one and wouldnt be still.. it was hard to chase both of them around by myself lol

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03250.jpg

just a funny one nothing special

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03266copy.jpg

DSC03257copy.jpg

DSC03252copy.jpg

and yea theres more but im sure thats to much already im just proud of the girls

opz did the same one twice

cute kids, but did you run a very strong noiseware on the photos?
Maybe that is why they look so blury?

I think the first one is kind of blurry on the top.

These girls are just preacious, but your photos have some issues IMHO. (I'm no pro... but I'd like to comment anyway :))
There a re quite a few pictures, so its hard to go into detail about each one. Next time maybe choose 3-4 of your favorites and post them for C&C.

Here are my comments, take them with a grain of salt:
The skirt of the dresses is often cropped out, you should really make sure not to do that.

The 1st one is very blurry.
2nd one is better, but her expression is pained.
3rd one has lighting issues which the pros will be able to define for you much better than me.
4th one is overexposed and blurry.
5th one - super cute, a bit overexposed
6th one - is she trying to make herself throw up?
(skipping 7th - double)
8th is cuteness, but the half shadow half glaring sunlight bothers me
9th is cute, too bad about the hot spot on her forehead
10th is adorable, except for her cropped out hand

i'm not a pro but i think you need to better work on lighting,does anyone have any tips about shooting in daylight ?

Invest in a good flash. One that swivels and turns. If you're using Canon the 430EX II or 580EX II. I know they're expensive, but they are great for outdoor photography. Until you get something you can use the pop up flash, but the shadows it creates will be really harsh.

yes i didnt use a flash at all guess i should have i have the first one were it isnt blurry that was edited that way by a friend it looks way better the other way let me find it

what did you do?

It looks like it was applied a blur filter on her skin in PP but it was forgotten to sharp back eyes, hair, nose etc.

Some of these are pretty out of focus, and the dappled sunlight/shaded lighting is very tricky to work with. ALso, under the shade of trees, the fair skin of youngsters often takes on a terrible green undertone from the light being,well, greenish from all the grass and trees. I'd try and work on using some flash-fill to even out the lighting and to eliminate the green tinge in the flesh tones. I'd also consider filing a complaint with the fashion police, to get those dresses off the street. (lol)

Most reactions

Back