my very first bird photos..

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i found these photos, a few days after i got my first DSLR and a 55-200mm lens i went out to a park, got a few photos of birds and i was hooked on trying to get photos of birds..

there not great but here they are..

Blackandorangebirdawesome.jpg
DuckyFence.jpg
FlyingCrane.jpg
Rocketbird.jpg
BirdAwesome.jpg

Me to but trying to put it all behind me.You came such a long way from then to now.

i found these photos, a few days after i got my first DSLR and a 55-200mm lens i went out to a park, got a few photos of birds and i was hooked on trying to get photos of birds..

there not great but here they are..

View attachment 121821 View attachment 121822 View attachment 121823 View attachment 121824 View attachment 121825
Oh my, now I know what you guys think when you see my stuff... lol. Man, you have come along way Kwai Chang.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i though those were good photos.. they look pretty lousy when i look at them now..

JC the stuff you have been posting is much better than these are, with a 200mm lens it was pretty hard to get any bird photos especially when your just wondering around and trying to sneak up any bird that you see so you can gets its photo.. no patients just running after the birds and hoping to get a photo..

No one was as bad as me in the beginning of my birding adventures but with a little hand holding and few slaps in the face I started to get it but man the frustration was intense I almost gave it up,at least for wildlife.

No one was as bad as me in the beginning of my birding adventures but with a little hand holding and few slaps in the face I started to get it but man the frustration was intense.
I went out and bought some camo, now I just have to find the time. I dressed up for the wife and she called me red neck Ricoh.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cant go wrong with camo.

Most reactions

Back