my very first ever green heron

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was the first ever green heron me or my dad have ever seen i know that they are not anywhere near as clear as any thread i have seen including green herons but i am happy that i got two shots as clear as they are if you have an idea for how i could improve them more then feel free to comment it i will try as many different things i can
1very first green heron ever2 by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr
2very first green heron ever by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Way to go grasshopper! Awesome set!

always a thrill to get something you've never seen before! just a suggestion, lighten these up a bit, and run 'em though some noise reduction software... that will probably help a lot. i took the liberty of doing a quick clean-up, brightened it a bit, and resized for the web... seems a bit better.
27432129766_7133ea7144_filtered sm.jpg

Way to go Logan!!

always a thrill to get something you've never seen before! just a suggestion, lighten these up a bit, and run 'em though some noise reduction software... that will probably help a lot. i took the liberty of doing a quick clean-up, brightened it a bit, and resized for the web... seems a bit better.View attachment 122824
thanks did not know it was a green heron till we got it up on the computer thought it was an american bittern but it looked a lot smaller then an american bittern
Cheer up, you'll get a ripe one eventually!

;)

Nicely done!
Thanks i hope that does happen now that we know that they are there i will be looking mostly for green herons flying over us it was a lot faster then i thought it could fly
Way to go Logan!!
Thanks barb

Panning birds is an art in itself. It is somewhat like panning airplanes but because of their size and speed, I find them far more difficult to shoot properly...it takes lots of time, devotion to your craft and practice, practice, practice.

Panning birds is an art in itself. It is somewhat like panning airplanes but because of their size and speed, I find them far more difficult to shoot properly...it takes lots of time, devotion to your craft and practice, practice, practice.
Thanks

Now you seen it next they will be everywhere :D

Most reactions

Back