My very first foray into digital

nice capture ! TFS !

All these names! Where is this picture taken? (Country/State/Park [if aplicaple])

Hope you don't mind me answering this Dimitri. Fantastic shots by the way and welcome to the " dark side". Where are you from? I live in Jackson, WY and if your here I would love to shoot with you sometime.

The first two amazing images I believe were taken in Jackson Hole, Wyoming along the snake river at schwabachers's landing in Grand Teton National Park and the Barn is also in the same area and it is a pioneer barn named " Moulton Barn" after the Moulton Family and it is located along the aptly named Mormon Row, after the Mormon settlers that called the valley home in the late 1800s.

Hope that answers your question.

Brent McWhirter

Hope you don't mind me answering this Dimitri. Fantastic shots by the way and welcome to the " dark side". Where are you from? I live in Jackson, WY and if your here I would love to shoot with you sometime.

The first two amazing images I believe were taken in Jackson Hole, Wyoming along the snake river at schwabachers's landing in Grand Teton National Park and the Barn is also in the same area and it is a pioneer barn named " Moulton Barn" after the Moulton Family and it is located along the aptly named Mormon Row, after the Mormon settlers that called the valley home in the late 1800s.

Hope that answers your question.

Brent McWhirter

Hi Brent,

PM sent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back