My very first post - Please critique

Hoosky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im a total newbie/photo idiot who wants to get better.Please critique these few pics for me.

Dont hold back,I can handle it!

2209992496_8553ab86b6_o.jpg

2209198881_80d88d5a11_o.jpg

2209993406_e55aa1a235_o.jpg

2209201395_e7e2b6d538_o.jpg

2209993840_de49a9e6e7_o.jpg

Sorry,I didnt mean to orient them like they are.Mabey someone can help me with that.

Welcome to the forum, and as you can see, I was putting in spaces the moment you typed out your second post to TPF! ;)

And these photo do NOT look like those of a "total newbie"!!! Oh no!

Well, that has - so I think - already taken you away from the "total newbie" area :D!!!

They are great! Just a little grainy... too much noise or something. I think that has something to do with the ISO being high? The scorpion one with the babies on the parents back is an awesome picture! How did you get the chance to take a picture like that?

I was flipping over rocks looking for one to photograph and found her.She was actually very polite and posed for me for at least a minute or so.

I was flipping over rocks looking for one to photograph and found her.She was actually very polite and posed for me for at least a minute or so.

so you're a stunt man and a photographer huh?

good shots !! :thumbup:

In the first shot, did you sharpen it a lot in pp?

I really like what you have. The last image of the barn frightens me every time I scroll down because I keep thinking it is blood! :lol:

i like some of the shots but my god the noise in some of them really strips the quality and interest away...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back