my view during lunch today

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
out in the back deck, through the sliding window..

websize001DSC_9164edit.jpg

websize001DSC_9150edit.jpg

websize002DSC_9155edit.jpg

thanks for looking!

OMG, Raymond that first and last shot are just stunning, sharp and clear and the action and the dof on the 2nd is just wonderful! Excellent work!

What. You just see these scenes while having lunch?
From inside your house? Through the window?
Envy! Envy! Envy!

I have to get myself into the biggest "adventure" ever (see http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32024) for some not even attractive photos of far away wildlife, zoomed in by a 300mm lens, and you get these creatures PINSHARP just outside the window! I wonder whether life is always fair :cry:

No. Well. It is fair. You are showing us some wonderful photos here and I like them so much! And squirrels are just cute!

Holy Cow Raymond. Another series of killer shots. Very impressive man. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your images have an intensity and sense of urgency to them which is quite rare in 'quick shot' nature photography. Very nice. As images which we would want to look at for a long time, you may wish (very difficult, though) to figure out something about the backgrounds. They do take away from the object of the picture. Perhaps a blurring thing with a digital program, hmmm, you are probably more creative about that than I.

Keep up the good work!

www.jefferyraymond.com

love the squirell most of all... looks like it just got back from getting his tail done at the hairdresser! amazing detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back