My visit to the Butterfly Conservatory

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Today my wife, son and I visited the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagra Falls and we had planned to try and find the Tri Coloured Heron that's been reported there but we got caught in the rain. Nevertheless I still got some pics of some butterflys.

bfly2.jpg

bfly3.jpg

bfly4.jpg

bfly5.jpg

bfly6.jpg

bfly7.jpg

bfly8.jpg

bfly9.jpg

these are beautiful, i just wish my butterfly expo had that many different kinds

wonderful pictures! I have never captured a butterfly myslef - they are too fast for me :D they don't want to stay still

Holy schmokes man.... Im speechless..

Brilliant. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, i just went outside about 10mins ago to try my hand at some close ups of butterflies. Of all the pics I took, only one was any good - DOF in all the wrong places on the others! - but even that one is no-where near as good as these! I like them a lot...

think i need to go take some more!

Butterflies are fascinating aren't they?

Great shots there the colours are just gorgeous :D

great shots... i agree with chef... we only have a butterfly exhibit for about 6 weeks in the spring, and there aren't nearly as many species...

That's a terrific series, for sure!! All of them are awesome. I particularly love the DOF in the first one, the colour combo in the second, and the vivid colours in the third.

Most reactions

Back