My website & Blog

Russell Johnson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I joined the forum last week and thought I would share my website and blog with you. Hopefully some of you will find it useful.

I am predominately a wildlife photographer and lead photographic safaris to Botswana - so enjoy, and any feedback is more than welcome.

Wildlife and Nature Photography | Russell Johnson Photography (website)

The Safari Photographer (blog)

More than happy to answer any questions if you are planning on heading to Africa..........

I am predominately a wildlife photographer and lead photographic safaris to Botswana - so enjoy, and any feedback is more than welcome.

More than happy to answer any questions if you are planning on heading to Africa..........

Russell
your photos are amazing!
I especially like the silhoutted elephant gallery, some pictures are just.... wonderful.

I'd dream of coming to Africa one day, if it's gonna happen I will keep your name in mind.
BTW, I had a look at your blog too, I find it very nice; is it a DIY or are you on a platform?

Fabio

Russell
your photos are amazing!
I especially like the silhoutted elephant gallery, some pictures are just.... wonderful.

I'd dream of coming to Africa one day, if it's gonna happen I will keep your name in mind.
BTW, I had a look at your blog too, I find it very nice; is it a DIY or are you on a platform?

Fabio

Thanks Fabio, most of those silhouettes are taken at a single water hole in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe, it is a special place.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions on Africa.

The Blog is a wordpress template, took about a day to setup and is easy to maintain and load content.

Thanks Fabio, most of those silhouettes are taken at a single water hole in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe, it is a special place.
Yeah, I can see!

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions on Africa.
You bet I will!

The Blog is a wordpress template, took about a day to setup and is easy to maintain and load content.
I heard; I am trying to have my photoblog up and running too. Only, after all these hours spent each day at the pc, sometime I really regret the good ole days we were shooting with films and all our time was available for photography! :(

Most reactions

Back