My Website ~ C&C Please!

jdapho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a children and family portrait photographer and have fairly recently started my own business. I also do nature and landscapes and have just started to venture into the modeling market.

I am currently using one of those free website services (yola) until I can afford one through portfoliositez or bludomain.

I would really appreciate some C&C on it. Please let me know what you think. Does it looks good, bad, or just needs a few things corrected here and there?

My website is: www.jamiedamiani.com

Thank you!!

Jamie

Last edited:
I think your site is amazing! I have a trial with Smugmug right now but what you did for free is way better than what Smugmug is charging me $60 for! It's nicely put together and the mood of the pictures fits the flow of the site. Well done!

your website looks great!

the only thing need to be corrected is the "Make a Free Website with Yola. "at the footer :(

that ruin the beauty of it imo

Thank you guys very much for your feedback! I really appreciate it.

Ignite- you're right about the "free" yola tag at the bottom. I will try to remove that as soon as possible!

Thanks again!

Jamie

If your concerned about SEO, then you might change the title 'tag' on your home page from "Jamie Damiani Photography" to something that lists your location and what you do, all in about 70-80 characters. Like "Tampa Bay Engagement, Senior and Portrait Photographer"....or something like that. Remember, people are going to search for a product, not your name. :thumbup:

HikinMike~ Thank you for the suggestion! I've been trying to learn about SEO and could use all the help I can get! I will change it to something that people will search for. :D

HikinMike~ Thank you for the suggestion! I've been trying to learn about SEO and could use all the help I can get! I will change it to something that people will search for. :D

Don't we all!

You might want to change the text on your signature too....once you decide on your 'keywords'. It's called an "Anchor Text". Take a look at my signature. :mrgreen:

I really like the style of the site. SEO is key and there's plenty of topics on here discussing that and plenty of resources and blogs elsewhere. My only critique is this: the text should be boxed better on the layout(see picture).

critique.jpg

Most reactions

Back