My Wife and Baby Girl

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This past weekend we spent some time at the shore and I decided to take a few photos quick. My daughter Grace will be 5 weeks old tomorrow and she is so amazing. Easily my most favorite model.

IMG_8138a.jpg

IMG_8124a.jpg

IMG_8110a.jpg

4. Me in action
IMG_0188a.jpg

Ben! I did not KNOW! I mean, I knew you were expecting, but somehow never knew you had a baby girl by now and her name is Grace. How lovely.
Such a lovely location, and a BEAUTIFUL model, both of them are, i.e. "the two women in your life", which shows best in Photo 3 ... that is blonde hair she has, is it? ;)
That photo reminds me of one my sister took of my son when he was only that young ... and now he's 18 already ... make sure you thoroughly enjoy this time with her, and each and every moment following these!

those are great! love the 3rd shot!

Ben! I did not KNOW!

Its amazing how fast the time goes. Everyone tells us we are lucky and are going to pay for it with our next one. Grace started sleeping through the night at week 3 and has a pretty good pattern down now. The trip to the cabin was our first extended period of time in the car (5 hrs) and she did incredible. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

I have shot an incredible amount of photos so far and I can only imagine the harddrives i'll fill up going forward. So more to come for sure.

Most reactions

Back