My Wife (Mexico & Spain) soccer jersey's

shadowlands

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted these back during the World Cup, but I had them on digital backgrounds. This time I left them on the actual muslin background. I know the muslin background is wrinkled, so you don't have to beat me up for that. I've already beat myself up. My biggest issues are with my lighting. My lighting is not impressive here.

My Beautiful Wife (Mexico) by db digital, on Flickr

My Beautiful Wife (Spain) by db digital, on Flickr

Nice a little dull but nice how do you like your tri pod

Is your wife aware you are posting these pics? She really allows you to just post pics of her scantily dressed like she has been? WOW! My Amanda, nor would I do it to her, would be absolutely furious that I was flaunting her body to God knows who over the internet! I understand she's not naked, but you have to consider that you have NO idea of who or what type of person is looking at this stuff! Do you have no respect for your wife sir? I can understand being very proud of your mate, but I think posting more SFW photos would 'put her in a better light' for everyone to see. Maybe some form fitting CLOTHES, like spandex or tight jeans...or anything proper for Pete's sake! I just feel you're doing your 'wife' no favor by posting some of the pics you have of her! Sorry, but it IS my opinion and I WILL share it! lol

Is your wife aware you are posting these pics? She really allows you to just post pics of her scantily dressed like she has been? WOW! My Amanda, nor would I do it to her, would be absolutely furious that I was flaunting her body to God knows who over the internet! I understand she's not naked, but you have to consider that you have NO idea of who or what type of person is looking at this stuff! Do you have no respect for your wife sir? I can understand being very proud of your mate, but I think posting more SFW photos would 'put her in a better light' for everyone to see. Maybe some form fitting CLOTHES, like spandex or tight jeans...or anything proper for Pete's sake! I just feel you're doing your 'wife' no favor by posting some of the pics you have of her! Sorry, but it IS my opinion and I WILL share it! lol

+1, that sure is weird.

LOL, are you serious?

To each his own. It's fun for us both. I only post 900x600 low resolution images. And I'd never post anything naked. And like someone else mentioned, all of my images are more "clothed" than a lady in a two-peice at the beach.

The OP is not asking if his wife's attire is appropriate. If you do not like it click back on your browser.

Is it the pics you're objecting to? Or that it's his wife. What if his thread had said 'a beautiful model' with no mention of him being proud it's his wife?

Just clarifying...

i say do your thing. if you do not like the pics, dont click on the link. i applaud you sharing the pics of your wife and your wife helping you out w your photography.

Thanks for the support everyone! To the ultra conservative ones... don't be hatin'!!!

Most reactions

Back