My Wife (Please comment)

bnkrecords

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please let me know what yall think of the picture, lighting, effects, etc. etc.

bluesunday.jpg

I think it's definitely interesting. I think that cropping it just above the chest level (so just below where the beads stop) would be better (in my opinion). And then if you do that, decrease the contrast a bit so the neck looks a little less detached.

the first picture is good. something down her left arm is distracting me though.

and i think the cropping idea just below the beads would be good.

Something like this?

japhead.jpg

i couldnt bring out the neck anymore or it would cause alot of noise, the room was naturally dark and the shadow was too strong.... but how is that?

Something like this?

japhead.jpg

i couldnt bring out the neck anymore or it would cause alot of noise, the room was naturally dark and the shadow was too strong.... but how is that?

I love the color in this. My opinion on the crop is that it depends on what you want to get out of the image. The crop makes it a completely different shot... I think the original conveys a sense of strength, where as I feel submission coming from the cropped version. Like I said... what do you want to convey?

For the 2nd one, I recently read a simple little trick to make those backdrops smoother. Get a wooden dowel from home depot just a little longer then the edge of the sheet. Roll it up into the sheet to weight the thing and let it sit for a while. It should pull the wrinkles out and hopefully the weight will keep the waves in the fabric out as well.

4qq8q2r.jpg
the glare of the light on her face aka hot spots is a bit distracting and could easily be toned down on any of the versions shown.

This pose reminded me of a bronze statue so i changed the color just a bit to reflect a more statue type feel

Two super strong images but I think, as do the others, that they could be cropped more tightly.

I am a minimalist and would do more like this.
I would be hard-pressed to choose a favorite. In the first the wrinkles add to the composition and the texture is fantastic. In the second, she just looks gorgeous.

stronglh0.jpg

4qq8q2r.jpg
the glare of the light on her face aka hot spots is a bit distracting and could easily be toned down on any of the versions shown.

This pose reminded me of a bronze statue so i changed the color just a bit to reflect a more statue type feel

you know, That is exactly what we were thinking when we did that.. she wanted the statue affect, although, i love all the cropping and different ideas that people have... thank you all, and to think, i just started photography last month, lol.

Most reactions

Back