My youngest son, Dominic......

coastietech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and the wife took some pictures of my youngest son, Dominic last night and this morning. So I thought I would share them with you. The first picture was taken by my wife last night. The other two I took this morning. As always comments and critiques are always welcome. But please lets not critique the subject of the photos, he is very sensitive. ;) :D

1. I know that photographing people looking up is unflattering because of looking up there nose, but for some reason I really like this crop. And the orange cast is from the lights in the house. I played with the WB and could have fixed it but we both liked the warm effect that it gave the picture.
_DSC0037.jpg

_DSC0045.jpg

_DSC0043.jpg

i feel like they are a little too tightly cropped. beautiful child, but maybe pull away from the face a tad.

These shots were all originally full shots of the baby. I ended up cropping them tight like this. It felt much more intimate to me with the tight crop.

i like the close crops. i think i know why you feel its more intimate. because this is how we see our children. when they are in our arms. when we touch our nose to theirs. or get close enough for them to see us clearly and they smile at us. the tight crop is more from a parents eyes veiw. JMO. i like the first one the best!!

i like the close crops. i think i know why you feel its more intimate. because this is how we see our children. when they are in our arms. when we touch our nose to theirs. or get close enough for them to see us clearly and they smile at us. the tight crop is more from a parents eyes veiw. JMO. i like the first one the best!!
You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you.

Most reactions

Back