My Zoo

sephira

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few images from my zoo at home--the creatures run wild there!!!! ;) There are more to come, too!!
Introducing--Mika & Sasha 2 month old Dutchies
3240297764_ddfb5441e8.jpg

3240240036_f610cbbd9b.jpg

RIP Brianna:
3191667362_131719118c.jpg

My Shih-Tzu Tyce 8 months old:
3114129566_d7379b7dab.jpg

Last edited:
Cute zoo. That first shot could be a greeting card.

hey, i love your rabbit shots. excellent choice putting them in the clover patch. what kind are they? ive got 2 rabbits, ones a black mini rex and the other is an albino mix. the third photo is really great too, love the pose.

hey, i love your rabbit shots. excellent choice putting them in the clover patch. what kind are they? ive got 2 rabbits, ones a black mini rex and the other is an albino mix. the third photo is really great too, love the pose.

Hi and thank you! They are still really young (2 months) so I figured clover would be appropriate for them to eat if they tried to.

They are Dutch rabbits, both girls. These are my first buns and I really love their antics. Mine binky all over the place! Are yours inside or out? Mine are inside in my bedroom--they are all set up with a large dog gate/fence.

Well I'll be...another coona$$!!! :lol: Welcome from another Loser-ianian!

I like the first shot of the rabbits.

What happened to Brianna the kitten? (great shot, btw)

Hi and thank you! They are still really young (2 months) so I figured clover would be appropriate for them to eat if they tried to.

They are Dutch rabbits, both girls. These are my first buns and I really love their antics. Mine binky all over the place! Are yours inside or out? Mine are inside in my bedroom--they are all set up with a large dog gate/fence.

yeah, you wouldn't think rabbits would be such fun animals to have but they are. all of the rabbits ive had all have such different personalities. I keep them outside in seperate pens. yeah, they can be pretty messy in the house thats why i keep them outside. i feel bad for them sometimes because it gets pretty hot in the summer for them and cold in the winter. but i put frozen water bottles in there in the summer and i load their pen down with straw in the winter. but i let them run around the yard to get some exercise.

Well I'll be...another coona$$!!! :lol: Welcome from another Loser-ianian!

I like the first shot of the rabbits.

What happened to Brianna the kitten? (great shot, btw)

Hey there!!! Do you know where Carencro is? It's basically Lafayette, so we're quite close!!

Thanks for the comments. Brianna passed away about 2 months ago (she was 1 1/2 years old). She was very sick and the vet thought it was severe IBS--she was on several meds, but it got the best of her. :( We miss her dearly but at least she's not suffering anymore...

Most reactions

Back