AxelMoney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0046.jpg

25434_1249685726764_1368106339_3059.jpg

169664641.jpg

I have many more, but I'm not going to drown you guys into C&C'ing my pics all at one time, so Ill do three every other day. Maybe give me some pointers, tips.

I'm not quite sure why, but I love the first one. I'm new to taking real photos as well, but something about that first photo really gets to me. I also really like the third shot. The way the cabin sits and the way you framed it with the trees around it is really good. I agree with Eventer on the middle one, it would've been a little better if you got the whole car and maybe on a different level...but overall really good!

When the first started to show up for me, for a moment I thought I was going to see a lot of ... erm ... sausages... And actually, that rusty chain still looks like that to me.

No need to repeat what the others have said about the car: it ought to have been in the frame whole. All of it.

The colours in the last are wonderful.

I'm not quite sure why, but I love the first one. I'm new to taking real photos as well, but something about that first photo really gets to me. I also really like the third shot. The way the cabin sits and the way you framed it with the trees around it is really good. I agree with Eventer on the middle one, it would've been a little better if you got the whole car and maybe on a different level...but overall really good!

The rust is what caught my eye, in the AM(Tomorrow) Im going to take more shots of it, as like a pile, and maybe some more close ups with like more DOF, and less pine needles.

When the first started to show up for me, for a moment I thought I was going to see a lot of ... erm ... sausages... And actually, that rusty chain still looks like that to me.
I immediatly thought Worms...but I can totally see sausages now that you point that out...haha :lmao:

The rust is what caught my eye, in the AM(Tomorrow) Im going to take more shots of it, as like a pile, and maybe some more close ups with like more DOF, and less pine needles.

I'm excited to see, those chains seem very interesting...not being a smart ass either...they legit look like they could yield some really cool shots. Can't wait.

Got some shots done, but didnt have time to post, ill post them ASAP, also I shot the original in RAW format, then edited with aperture 3. There on there way.

Love the colors in the last shot. Can I ask what equipment you are using?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back