N55 problem

Jesse11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my nikon n55 will sometimes not pick up film but sometimes it will.. i have a warntee (sp) from wolf camera but they said it might take 1-2 months to get it back and i do not have that long to wait because our assignments are test grades.. but 3 hours ago it wasnt working but not it is does anyone have any idea what this might be ?

Is it winding like it's trying to take it up? Or is it not doing anything as if thinks it's already loaded? (my mamiya does that sometimes) NOTE: Nikon's won't wind unless it detects a film cartridge, so if you don't hear anything when you close it up empty..well that's why.

If you can hear it winding when you close it, than make sure you're loading it correctly. Match the end of the leader to the orange spot. Don't go past it, and don't miss it. The edge of the leader should be right where that orange spot is.

My guess is that the camera's built in TROLL meter detected something and did an automatic shutdown in the presence of the menace.

My guess is that the camera's built in TROLL meter detected something and did an automatic shutdown in the presence of the menace.
2590282166_2ccf7360c4.jpg

Most reactions

Back