N75 film camera

afmn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

New to the forum and have a question about my camera. I purchased this camera almost 8 years ago to shoot slides of my paintings. To facilitate true color balance, I also bought lights with 3200K bulbs, black velvet backdrop, tripod and remote shutter release. I have been very happy with it but now I find I use it less and less. Most of my smaller work can be scanned. I'm wondering if the film/slide window has closed on photography. Thinking about selling it but also love this camera. I'd love to hear some opinions. I would consider a digital but not sure. Any ideas on what it is worth? And is there value to continue using this with slide film?

BTW, I use a Canon SD700 for snaps at family gatherings and also for reference for my paintings. I have tried using the little digital for my larger paintings without the flash but the color balance is all wrong.

Nikon N75 with a Nikon ED AF Nikkor 28-200 mm lens

Appreciate any suggestions.

Last edited:
I just bought an N75 body on eBay for $20... It's worth more to you in sentiment than in dollars. I love the N75, it's my second one. My first one broke years ago. The kit lens is worth about $50 on eBay. I just sold one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back