Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as you are replying back to me than im on topic. we are having a discussion. until you go tell mom and dad on me, for what idk... lol

Really, you might want to read the topic again. I'm pretty sure the topic is on a black and white photograph of Downtown Nashville... however, I'm not certain where I could have gotten that idea?!?!?

Oh, yeah, that's right. I made the thread... yeah...

I know what a grip is, lol. I was pointing it out that the need to tell the world you have a grip on your camera is like saying "look at me I'm cool" unless of course that grip is giving you better ISO performance.

Very off topic but how does the grip help with ISO performance? If this is an obvious answer please don't bash me because I honestly don't know. I thought the grip is for extra battery power and less hand shake which could lessen blur...I am confused plus this is getting away from the man topic...the picture of Nashville that is in no way associated with Batman because that is GOTHAM! :meh:

I know what a grip is, lol. I was pointing it out that the need to tell the world you have a grip on your camera is like saying "look at me I'm cool" unless of course that grip is giving you better ISO performance.

Very off topic but how does the grip help with ISO performance? If this is an obvious answer please don't bash me because I honestly don't know. I thought the grip is for extra battery power and less hand shake which could lessen blur...I am confused plus this is getting away from the man topic...the picture of Nashville that is in no way associated with Batman because that is GOTHAM! :meh:

He's associating it with Batman cause in this here city, we call that tall building the "Batman building". Cause... it sort of looks like Batman's... helmet? (What *is* that on his head anyway?).

I'm going to start listing my cameras like I'm in nascar. My black rapid strapped, scan disk memory, b&w filter, op/tech rain sleeve, lens pen pro cleaned nikon gripped d700.

I like the clouds in your picture.

You back peddled when the moderator slapped your B***s . typical from what i see of your personality I've made my point so i think im going to "GTFO" now. thanks for your time G-man, I know i have a better "grip" on things now and i feel much better. :thumbsup: I had no idea that a "grip" cost so much and its totally not cornball to post it in your signature. Sorry:biglaugh:

Do you happen to have one of the L&C building at night? I like the image of the skyline by the way.

No, it's very funny you mention that, though. I have made several attempts to photograph that building, and have never found a spot that I really liked the angle I had taken. I think they sign is awesome.

You back peddled when the moderator slapped your B***s . typical from what i see of your personality I've made my point so i think im going to "GTFO" now. thanks for your time G-man, I know i have a better "grip" on things now and i feel much better. :thumbsup: I had no idea that a "grip" cost so much and its totally not cornball to post it in your signature. Sorry:biglaugh:

And again... flagged. Goodbye

As a budding photographer I find all of this very damaging to my artistic development. Moreover, I've run out of popcorn.

This is great. I wish I could do more to fan the flame but I can't be bothered with following the whole story.

Okay, well that was an experiment disaster. Everyone grab a camera and go outside and actually take some pictures okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back