Naga | Lee Big Stopper

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got out yesterday for a bit of landscape hunting at some new beaches. Next thing I know, I'm sitting on a cliff with my tripod out, shooting this massive spine of rock with a 20+ ft deep gorge carved out on one side of it. It reminded me so much of a massive sea serpent.

I had to wait about an hour after setting up before the right wave came in, a huge swell that covered almost the entire structure. It was the biggest wave of an otherwise placid day.

Taken with:
Canon 6D, Canon 17-40f/4L
Lee .9 GNDS, Lee Big Stopper (this was in full sun at 5pm)

Naga
by Austin Greene, on Flickr

Man that is nice. I don't think I have the patience to wait an hour. I admire that you are willing to wait a significant amount of time ... knowing, hoping for the big one. With my karma the swells would have just gotten smaller the longer I waited.

Man that is nice. I don't think I have the patience to wait an hour. I admire that you are willing to wait a significant amount of time ... knowing, hoping for the big one. With my karma the swells would have just gotten smaller the longer I waited.

Haha, waiting is half the reason I go. Sitting there, forcing myself to wait for something that might not even happen is essentially therapy from whatever might be stressing me out :) Plus, you know, I might get a decent photo out of it!

Most reactions

Back