Naked Haunted House

An apt quote.

"That's what fear looks like, I'm telling you: a man running around with his thing flapping around in the air. If you walk out of here tonight, and you see a man running down the street with his thing flapping in the air, run with that man because there is some scary stuff coming the other way."

-Dave Attell.

How many nights before they have an assault charge?

Maybe you have to sign an 'I am ok with being raped' waiver.

If it's even a real thing, I predict it will be a total sausage party in there.

Hey mishele, you wanna get naked with me and go in to a completely dark setting where your screams will be completely ignored, or better yet, laughed at?

Hey mishele, you wanna get naked with me and go in to a completely dark setting where your screams will be completely ignored, or better yet, laughed at?

I bet you say that to all the gals.

Sometimes honesty is the best policy when it comes to pick up lines. Sometimes not.

Sounds like a fun date to me!! I generally wait till the second date for an assault but I'm game.

Just think, if the haunted house is really scary and you're already in your b-day suit, you won't have to worry about those wet spots on your pants.:mrgreen:

LOL are you kidding?! With her whips, gimp suit and 50 shades training, I'd think you will be the one screaming!

How will we know it's Mishele who's screaming?

Edit... Ibyte and I think alike...

"Stiff Security". Lol. I wonder if they're hiring...

Most reactions

Back