Name 6 weird things about you.

1. I can write with both hands at the same time. I am left handed but sometimes find it easier to write with my right hand on a standing surface (chalkboard, whiteboard)

2. I have a strange intuition with electronics.

3. Complex math is easy but I stumble with basic math at times.

4. I knew Tony Little before he started infomercials. He was never an outgoing person till his accident.

5. I met Robert Morley in London back in 1976.

6. I think I had an out of body experience a long while ago when I could describe my aunts place in Texas I had never been to.

1. I am the one who the 10 gallon cowboy hat will not fit...It is too small.
2. Webbed toes makes me an excellent swimmer. :)
3. I love the cold and snow much better than hot summer days.
4. I can write in cursive gothic script.
5. I solve problems with totally outside-the-box thinking (I once used a diaper & duct tape to stop bleeding in a burst vein. The doctor was impressed.)
6. Claustrophobia

skieur

1. When I clean my three-level house, I have to start upstairs and work my way counterclockwise through each room, all the way down to the lowest level.

2. I don't drink the last four or so sips of anything. My coffee, water, soda, etc., alway has at least a half inch of liquid at the bottom.

3. I am cold and cannot regulate my body temperature in the morning until I take a hot bath. If I miss my bath and it is afternoon, I am still cold, and have been freezing for hours - summer or winter.

4. I own and ride three horses, but I am scared of horses - developed that fear after having children.

5. I love sashimi (totally raw fish) - especially tuna - it's my favorite food along with steamed edemame.

6. I almost died from having too much histamine in my system which created temporary spots all over my skin.

7. I have a knack for reading people... I feel their "aura" when they walk in a room. Sometimes it is so overwhelming for me to feel so much coming from people that I shut down. It consumes me.

Most reactions

Back