Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Several people have asked why I switched from AlisonS to AlisonPower. The S stood for Stalley (my married name). I have changed back to my maiden name after a divorce and took back the last name Power. I wanted a cool new user name but Chase said I had to keep the Alison in there so here I am....

*ta-da* Alison Power.

Gosh, I'm sorry. I'm new here and I must have posted in the wrong forum ;)
Nice to meet you Mygrain, is that you in your Av? You're a very good dancer!

It sounds like such a cool super hero name. You know in those old Scooby Doo episodes where theres that little Scrappy doo character?....and he goes 'PUPPYYYYYYY POWER!!!!!" (I think I'm thinking of the right thing?)....that's what I keep thinking, only it's ALIIIIIIII POWER!!!!!

Hi. But are you not a bit young to be using the internet on your own young man? Let alone talking to this bunch of freaks. They'll corrupt you.

Does this mean that Hobbes is going to change his name to Doctor Evil? (Maybe Goldmember would be better but perhaps Alison calls him that already....)

hello AlisonPower. if you're a smidgeon as cool as the former member - AlisonS was, you'll be top of the most with us!

so... now you are a newbie!!! I have to talk to Chase to reduce your post counter to 0 :)

Corry, ask Matt what he thought it sounded like :shock:
Ferny: True!
Hertz: I believe he's changing his middle name to Danger....Aubrey Danger Power
JonMikal: Hmmm, I haven't been Alison Power since I was 20. You'll have to let me know how I do :mrgreen:
Menots: :shock: But, but noooooooooooooooo!

I think you've just answered why Matt gave me a wry smile when I asked why he was putting on those rubber gloves.
I never knew you were so kinky, mentos.

AlisonPower said:
Gosh, I'm sorry. I'm new here and I must have posted in the wrong forum ;)
Nice to meet you Mygrain, is that you in your Av? You're a very good dancer!

Nope not me...but a close friend...i look more like corey's avatar. but those ARE my dance moves. Bet it feels weird to have a new name. I was think of changing mine to something like Miles Long, I.P. Moore, or Peter Goenzya but i figured the mail carrier would get confused...wait what a great way to quit paying bills....i'll just change my name!!!!
809.gif

Most reactions

Back