Name Help

creative_one

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi EveryOne,

Im trying to make a professional name but with a unique / creative side to it.
The type of photography im doing is shooting group events & nature / storms but would love to widen my photography to different areas.

Here are some names that i came up with :
1.Forever beauty photography
2.forever capture photography
3.Photography by Lucinda
4.Capture Beauty Photography
5.Capture beauty photography by Lucinda

I really loved # 4 but when i googled it i found that someone (15yr that is doing interning & stuff)took it kinda. But i don't see anything esle but that. So is it OK if i use that name??? or should it be like #5 above??? Any good ideas????
Or what about using this LJC Photography?? or LC Photography

Last edited:
How about "Beautylicious Creativity - Photographically Captured by Lucinda"? I don't think anyone has that domain. :–) Sorry, I have no real constructive advice.

Photography by Lucinda
Check the domain name availablity for each- looks like someone else already has the domain name - photographybylucinda.com

IMO none of those sound very professional.

Thanks for your advice!
What does sound professional ???? I though of using the first letter of my first middel & last name = LJC Photography ???
So if none of the above is professional then what is or sounds professional????

Photography by Lucinda
Check the domain name availablity for each- looks like someone else already has the domain name - photographybylucinda.com

IMO none of those sound very professional.

Thanks for your advice!
What does sound professional ???? I though of using the first letter of my first middel & last name = LJC Photography ???
So if none of the above is professional then what is or sounds professional????
i think LJC Photography sounds best so far, all of the above.. sucked. No offense. Sounded childish.

IMHO the word "photography" in a name is cheesy to me. I know the company that I work for is called Woodard Photographic.

But silence you want to do many types maybe: Lucinda Visuals?

What style of shooting do you do? Post up a link to images, that may inspire someone to come up with a matching name

Those names sound like a mall family photo studio, which is fine if you have a mall family photo studio, but they are too commercial if you are doing any art work, like storm photography.

Most reactions

Back