Name my blog

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I want to start my own blog but I am having trouble coming up with a good url and blog name. Examples of topics i want to cover: Local history (city and state), science (space and geological), interviews (interesting people with something good to tell) etc

As you can see the topics will vary greatly, so I am having the hardest time coming up with a name and url (thats not already taken anyway).

Any suggestions?

Thanks to anyone that wants to help

What about Van Buren?

He is my hair idol
184px-Martin_Van_Buren.jpg

a lot of websites are just using nonsensacle but catchy names these days. Just make a word up that's nice to say and catchy enough to remember or stick two random words together. You've also got a better chance of it not already being taken if it's a 'made up' name

Use your initials maybe, that's where my name, RKW3, comes from.

I dunno lol.

How about "Buster"? Or you could go somewhat old fashioned and mature like "Buelia" (to keep it more feminine).

okay... I got nothing! =o(

Why does your sig say "Fax me some Halibut"?
Does "faxing" things and "halibut" have a meaning to you?
Could that be the basis for some blog-name creation then? Maybe? Halibutfax or so?

How about.

"Shut up I'm talking."
"My word is bond"
"I'm smrt"
"Your Stoops"
"I can type!"
"You can read!"
"My ineteweber thing!"
"My blog is the sh!t"
"I may be wrong but..."
"I'M RIGHT!!! a blog by me..."

How about.

"Shut up I'm talking."
"My word is bond"
"I'm smrt"
"Your Stoops"
"I can type!"
"You can read!"
"My ineteweber thing!"
"My blog is the sh!t"
"I may be wrong but..."
"I'M RIGHT!!! a blog by me..."

i like this approach. I think "shut up I'm talking" is my personal fave.

here are some more...

"Eat my Words"

...er, well one more. that's all i could think of

Hey everyone. I want to start my own blog but I am having trouble coming up with a good url and blog name. Examples of topics i want to cover: Local history (city and state), science (space and geological), interviews (interesting people with something good to tell) etc

As you can see the topics will vary greatly, so I am having the hardest time coming up with a name and url (thats not already taken anyway).

Any suggestions?

Thanks to anyone that wants to help

Boy...I hope I don't get into any trouble here...I would love to help you but I am a new member and I am trying to figure out how to ask questions...could someone help me?

Help...anyone?! Anyone awake out there? Need some help on how to ask questions to all.

I think...maybe I figured it out with the quick reply right?

are you asking how to post a new thread? or just reply to this one (which you already have)?

Just click new thread. Careful not to start a thread that has already been covered... its a good way to get chastized

Most reactions

New Topics

Back