Naming my business

Oh c'mon Scott you've used that one before, you'll need to go look up some new domain names, maybe something like IJustUnboxedfMyNewCamera is available. Or combine Lew and John's, BlahBlahBlahZombiePhotography.

I think instead of being too concerned with what to name it, it would be better to think more about if your photos are good or not. Or the business aspects of it. Or how you can continue to practice and improve or keep up your skill level. Things like that.

As much as I know that branding is key to launching a new business and the "right" name can attract all the clients, the bottom line is that once people hire, the person with the camera HAS to be able to back up the claim that they are professional enough to do the job, otherwise they may as well have a web site that is www.iam****withacamera.com Unfortunately there are way too many people that like the idea of having a business in photography but don't have any business being in photography.

Unfortunately there are way too many people that like the idea of having a business in photography but don't have any business being in photography.

Butt Monkey Fotoz?

Don't think the OP cares(OP 9/13/2013). Must have found a great name for their business w/o the help (and great suggestions) of the forum since they never responded. Another satisfied customer.

Don't think the OP cares(OP 9/13/2013). Must have found a great name for their business w/o the help (and great suggestions) of the forum since they never responded. Another satisfied customer.

Dang, because I was thinking Zombie Photo had a real nice ring to it. And just imagine how much fun you could have with the business card design.

Okay, we now have more responses in the last two days then there were to the orignal thread. It is now officially a ZOMBIE thread.

I responded in the original thread as well, just trying to be a good neighbour with words of inspiration. Words that offer hope and encouragement to the kit camera generation of professionals, or I was bored again.

Most reactions

Back