Nasty, dirty grimy gojo dispenser

BakkenBarbarian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_MG_0358_zps82d9ad36.jpg which was found next to this $_MG_0345_zpsa4fc8262.jpg now, that sink didnt come out as i hoped.

they both need more contrst

I like the texture you brought out there donkey. Good call. I toyed with putting some blue/cyan back in there but decided to leave it the yellow/rusty instead. Good edit.

I pulled the saturation curve in HSL mode, which is available in Photoline 32, but not PS or Gimp. I like how this emphasizes the oily/rusty colors, but I also like your take on the yellowed porcelain.

Maybe something in between?

$_MG_0345_zpsa4fc8262.jpg

possibly. I really do like the texture, espeically in the walls, and even the broken sink looks sharp.

I had the porcelain white, or almost white, but changed my mind. lol

I was thinking of the movie Saw when doing mine, what were you thinking of? lol

all I did was place your version on color mode and a duplicate of the original on saturation mode, pulling back the saturation mode's opacity to adjust...

sharpness/texture was achieved by a highpass filter on overlay mode with a radius of 3.5 (perhaps overkill). I'd probably mask out the hilights on the overlay adjustment layer if it were mine.

Hope I'm not intruding here by throwing a black and white conversion into the mix

sink_zps24be719f.jpg

I hate what i see in these images ...i mean i like these images ;)
The non OP adjustments on brightness, contrasts etc have done justice to the image :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back