'Nat' & 'Debbie'

pink_panther

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Folks

Its been a little while since I was last logged in and showing you some of my work, but I have been using a new model for some photo work and my results seem to be getting better. I have also purchased a 50mm lense to help with portrait work. All shots taken outdoors on believe it or not quite a windy and rainy day and are low res to allow use on the forum.

Here are a few shots. Please let me know what you think to them. All C&C welcomed. I took around 300 or so pictures on the day so will post more as I go on.

Attachments

• $001-TPF.jpg
    $001-TPF.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 114
  • $0014-TPF.jpg
    $0014-TPF.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 124
  • $00109-TPF.jpg
    $00109-TPF.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 106
  • $00123-TPF.jpg
    $00123-TPF.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 106
I'm not crazy about how the bright white of her nails distracts from the picture. It's just, I don't know, too white. Number 3 and 4 could use some skin softening. With the black background of #1, and the tree, did you shoot this indoors or did you remove the background? For some reason it seems odd to have leaves and moss in a picture without seeing sky (but that's just one woman's opinion, LOL). I like #3 the best, but the position she is in almost gives her a back hump.

I would love to see some of your other shots. :) Pretty models!

Thanks for the critique. My intention in the "moss" shot was to have a dark background so the focus of attention was on the model not the tree. I wanted the tree trunk itself aong with the moss to remain 'neutral' in the picture. In closing all the pictures were shot outside in a dimly lit forest near twilight.

I will post a few more over the next few days. Thanks again

Not bad - but as mentioned - the white on the nails is distracting, could they be hidden, or darkened (with nail varnish say) so the viewer is drawn to the features/face of the subjects?

Just a suggestion, not having a dig or anything.

Hope this helps.

Hi again folks.

Here is another in the series from Nat and Debbie. All critique welcomed. this particular shot was taken in a landscape format as Nat lay down over a tree stump sited right on the shoreline. It was a freezing cold day and quite windy, hence the hair blown across the face. I hope you all like it.

Attachments

• $0066-TPF.jpg
    $0066-TPF.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 89

Most reactions

Back