Natalie, an inspiration

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Natalie and Nathan are twins but Natalie was born with spina bifida. The Doctors gave us no hope for Natalie to walk but as you can see she is so determined to not be held back. I think the best thing for her was being born a twin as she sees Nathan doing everything and just follows behind. I took these last week at the local park and could not believe my eyes when I saw her cross this, she did not want help and did it twice so I could take pics the second time. This was after riding her bike, with training wheels, to the park. She is a true inspiration with a real can do attitude.

nat0409.jpg

nat0410.jpg

She loves the swing and is not happy unless I'm pushing her to the limits.
nat0428.jpg

We need one of these in the house to keep the little Tasmanian devil contained.
nat0418.jpg

Nathan on the monkey bars
nat0431.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

Nice post! Kids are amazing! Makes me think we adult think to much about what we can and can't do, kids just go out and gice it their all!

Eric great kid shots. Being related I must say that the time and effort both Eric and his wife give of themselves to help their neice and nephews and their family is one of the most unselfish gifts people can give. :hail: :hail: YOur dedication to these kids is wonderful, they and their parents could not have asked for better. Oh yea you take ok photos too I must say. :lmao: :lmao:

I am enjoying them, Eric, I am. I enjoy all the photos you send. But these are special, mostly so those about Natalie. Very inspiring to see how such special children always try to achieve their best in life!

hahah the 4th one is great! I need something like that at home! To store my parents inside :p

That is really amazing. Just never tell someone who is so determined... "you can't do that" You will be proved wrong.... haha :)
Great photos and a wonderful inspiration! :D

Canoncan said:
Eric great kid shots. Being related I must say that the time and effort both Eric and his wife give of themselves to help their neice and nephews and their family is one of the most unselfish gifts people can give. :hail: :hail: YOur dedication to these kids is wonderful, they and their parents could not have asked for better.

I agree! Eric, from what you've told us about your involvement in their lives they are truly blessed to have you and your wife be in such an active role, and I'm sure their parents are very thankful as well. These pictures are wonderful in their own right, but to know the story behind them makes them even more special. :love:

Most reactions

Back