Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and now for the rest of the shots of my best friend and her husband....

NJ008SM.jpg

NJ009SM.jpg

NJ010SM.jpg

4 (I like this one despite the hair in the face)
NJ011SM.jpg

NJ012SM.jpg

NJ013SM.jpg

NJ014SM.jpg

I really like #6. That one came out really great. I also like #4 (and I think the hair in her face really adds to the photo). Super job!!!!

Corry... I've looked at both installment of this shoot, and have a LOT of thoughts to share.

Here's one thought: Since you are close to me (and some others here too), let's talk about a meet-up for outdoor portraiture. We could line up some models, select a location (Starved Rock would be cool), and pick a date.

I'd be willing to demonstrate all I know, and I bet someone else could show us a few things.

Since it's late in the year, we're probable looking at something next May... after the leaves are back.

Waddaya think?

Pete

Christie Photo said:
Corry... I've looked at both installment of this shoot, and have a LOT of thoughts to share.

Here's one thought: Since you are close to me (and some others here too), let's talk about a meet-up for outdoor portraiture. We could line up some models, select a location (Starved Rock would be cool), and pick a date.

I'd be willing to demonstrate all I know, and I bet someone else could show us a few things.

Since it's late in the year, we're probable looking at something next May... after the leaves are back.

Waddaya think?

Pete

That could definitely be do-able! :D And Joe should be in Illinois for a day or two or three in May, so maybe we could make it for then! (And I'm willing to bet Natalie and Josh would be willing to model again! :p )

core_17 said:
Wooot! Looks like our very first central IL meetup is in the works! :D

I'd be willing to drive down from the Chicago suburbs. It's not that far of a trip for me.

Most reactions

Back